2019 Program for People in Pain
Hold On, Pain Ends
Are you one of the many people who:
- Experience pain every day?
- Find your injury has healed, yet you are still in pain?
- Have developed an autoimmune illness?
- No longer want to take costly medications?
- Feeling frustration, despair or depression due to your pain?
- Have decided there must be a better way to treat the pain?
It’s normal to feel despair, even when working with a good professional therapist. Pain that keeps persisting and perhaps becomes worse over time creates a lot of these feelings. We can offer you techniques that will help your work with your therapist and other pain professionals become more effective.
If you’ve all but given up hope…Don’t!
Proven, Powerful Tools Can Help You, Too
Please consider signing up for online training that has proven effective for many people who live with persistent pain on a daily basis. Our online training is particularly for people who have been struggling with any kind of pain longer than 6 months.
Most importantly, you will learn how you can stop pain from stopping you.
This program will also teach you how to:
- Explore the root causes of pain to find permanent relief
- Learn about the polyvagal theory of neuroscience and how unreleased survival responses (fight, flight, freeze) can be linked to ongoing pain in the mindbody system
- Trust yourself as well as treating professionals to permanently resolve pain by working as partners
- Teach you the latest principles of good pain treatment, lead you in practice exercises, and help you keep a special kind of online pain journal
What You Will Receive
Webinars, Video Replay & Audio Download, Written Transcripts of all Webinar and Video Trainings, Additional Learning Materials Related to Each Month’s Topics, Handouts, Articles, Video clips of Demonstrations and Brief Presentations, Continuing Education Credits, Upgrades to CD and DVDs that can be delivered to your door, Maggie’s Money Back Guarantee!
Module 1: May 2019
The first session is particularly focused on people who have been struggling with any kind of pain for 6 months or longer. You will learn how to obtain more reliable results with your pain.
Practice methods to reduce pain and explore how trauma may be a significant root cause. Explore the polyvagal theory of neuroscience and how unreleased survival responses (fight, flight, freeze) can be linked to ongoing pain in your mindbody system.
Learn how to work in partnership with yourself, your therapist and other healing professionals to permanently resolve pain through co-regulation. We include videos teaching the latest principles of good pain treatment, practice exercises and how to get the most out of an online pain journal.
Module 2: September 2019
You will learn to respond to setbacks in your condition, how to relate to past trauma and high current stresses (including holidays and family difficulties) and to the negative effects of your pain condition.
Discover how inner parts of yourself may be stopping your recovery from pain and how you can discover inner resource states to promote progress.
Set goals aimed at life changes, as well as changes in pain, and learn how to support yourself through emotional and physical difficulties through relationships with loved ones, friends, and helping professionals.
You’re not alone in your suffering. Discover how much better life can be when you take control of your pain.